Friday, January 05, 2007

Day 9: Sabotage

To get me back in the rickshaw yesterday, Nick promised that he would stay out of the driving seat for a while and he'd calm down, and for the rest of the day he did, just throwing out insults along the way.

This morning at about 3am he was up, 2 hours or so after we'd actually hit the sack, wanting to hit the road. I knew it was too good to last.

"Get up" Get up!" He said, ready to go

"Fuck off" I thought. No doubt he's gonna take the wheel all day as usual so I'm gonna force him to sleep.

Ivan refused to get up and I feigned sleep for a couple of minutes, then after that, I was so tired it didn't matter anyway.

We got up at 6:30 and me and Ivan dawdled along to the Rickshaw for another day on the road.

Nick was waiting in the drivers seat ready to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home