Saturday, December 02, 2006

The New Zealand Connection


I'm proud to be the third member of the Dosa Boys all the way from Auckland New zealand.
I never in a million years thought I'd be traveling the whole length of india with two great guys I don't know to raise money for charity but here we go. Were all going in meet at the dubai airport on the 26th of december before flying to cochin and let the adventure begin.
Today I've been studying lots of rickshaw videos to get my driving techniques down pat. Instead it's just scared the hell out of me. Their seems to be no road rules at all.

Nick

1 Comments:

At 8:30 AM, Blogger Andytgeezer said...

Good to have you on board mate - I've resolved not to watch any videos of crazy Indian driving in case I get too scared and chicken out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home