Sunday, December 31, 2006

Day 4: Smoking black stuff. Oh crap


Looks like we're about to fall further behind. Thick black smoke is pouring out of the engine.

Nick felt something was wrong (he's quite an experienced motocross driver or something - his uncle taught him to drive and he was like a madass motocross driver so it's in his blood all this driving and winning from what I can tell)

I've taken a look at it (I mean LITERALLY I've looked at it - there's bugger all I can do about it but look) and now I'm just back in the Rickshaw hopin for the best.

All I can tell when I looked was that the piece of rubber that covers the wheel axle on the back wheels to stop dust gettin into the bearings has melted. Shouldn't be a problem, I mean these things are designed to take a bit of heat surely I mean bloody hell it's not like it doesn't get hot down there usually right? Probably just needs a bit of grease.

Think I'll go out and get a mechanic. That could be quite useful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home